What to Expect
At ThriveChurch you will be welcomed into a casual and friendly environment by people who care about you and are excited to see you. At each service you can expect an inspiring message that teaches the Bible in a practical and relevant way, high-energy music, and more!
If you have been in church for years or if this is your first time our goal is to make you feel comfortable. When you come you can rest assured that we won’t embarrass you, ask you to stand up, or ask you for money.
We want you to feel welcomed but we realize that many people want to “be anonymous” for a while as they check out the church—that’s totally fine with us! We invite you to come and enjoy the environment while you decide if ThriveChurch is right for you.
What You Can Expect at Our Weekend Services
- Each service lasts about an hour
- Casual and friendly environment
- High-energy music
- Practical and relevant teaching from the Bible.
- Live or video teaching from Judah Thomas or a ThriveChurch pastor.
- ThriveKids is our safe and fun-filled church for kids.
Find Your Next Step
- A place to belong. ThriveGroups are one of the most important things we do at ThriveChurch. ThriveGroups are the friends that you can grow, laugh and serve with.
- A place to grow. Our desire is to see you become a full-devoted follower of Jesus. Our NextLevel equips you with the tools to make this happen in your life. We want to help you from the initial decision to follow Jesus as Lord to using your talents to serve in ministry. You can being by taking Thrive 1.0 or just jump in whenever you’d like.
- A place to serve. We believe that God has given you certain gifts and skills that you can use to make a difference in the lives of others. We want to help you discover ways to use your abilities to serve God.